Back with a BIG Smile - Anniversary Special


Yipee folks,

It has now been two years since I have been bloggin and WOW thats quite some time for someone like me. This is my second bloggin anniversary so giving you all a super big view of me. Can't really believe it but its true and I really have enjoyed every moment of it. There have been times when I have been quite irregular however I am really glad that I could start blogging and continue this epic ( I call it an epic...psss no disputes hehehe...)

Curiously I noticed after one of my friends commented that every time I have posted a post in my opening page, it has always been an apologetic one. So this time NO SORRY for delays in posting...hehehe. Moving on, guess there have been some new pics which I have added in the WINDOWS section, just check them out. Life's been good by God's grace and looking ahead with smile and vigor. Thanks all of you for complimenting me on my blog. Many of you have given me some good feedback, so just would like to appreciate you all for the encouragement. Do keep reading and I will definitely try to be more on the regular side.

I plan about bringing in a new section for the blog in the future. Probably something to do with business or HR practices, so I would definitely like some feedback on that. There has not been much activity on the THINKER section and the JOURNAL section, so I am really looking at adding some spice and some more innovation to my blog. Just keep looking and I am sure you won't be disappointed. Till the next time :)

Cheers
Dushyant

and... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :)

1 comment:

Benedict G said...

Hi Dushy, you are light years ahead of many... do more of this ... Benny