Back from the blues

HI All,
Well I guess it has been a long break and I know some of you might have been wondering what has happened to me as I have not updated the blog for a long long time. My apologies to all, I have been extreamly caught up being a tourist guide for the past few days that I have simply not had the time to sit down and pen down my thoughts. My friends Naveen and Ebee from Chennai had dropped over to Singapore for a short visit and hence I was kinda really caught up showing them around and buying stuff. Anyway I have posted some pictures too on my windows section, so hope you enjoy reading them. I will be updating some other pages too so please have a look and keep those comments going.

take care all
luv
Dushy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ...nic pic

Anonymous said...

Hey dash.....the picture is cool.
The apple green BG looks gr8 for this pic.